Wisconsin (262) 345-7622
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with Compassionate Assistance, a premier provider of in-home care.
If you have a compassionate, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, then you possess key characteristics that are essential to joining our team at Compassionate Assistance.
Caregiver duties typically include:
- Conversation and companionship
- Preparing and planning meals
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Transport to appointments and assistance running errands
- Assistance with personal tasks and movement
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Light housekeeping
- Handling medical emergencies in the home
- Observe and report changes in client’s condition
- Provide watchful supervision and oversight
Benefits of Working With Our Team:
- Pay: We offer competitive pay.
- Environment: Welcoming and rewarding environment.
- Flexible Schedules: We offer 4, 8 and 12 hour shifts; days, evenings, nights, weekends, and live-in.
- Training: Constant training and seminar opportunities.
- Friendly staff: Comfortable, safe and welcoming.
- One-on-One Care: Work independently and develop meaningful relationships with clients and their families.
- Appreciation: Employee incentive programs and bonus opportunities.
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Social security card or work authorization
- Current TB test
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification preferred
- 2 professional references
- Clean background report and drug test
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- English speaking
Compassionate Assistance is the best in the valley. Owners that care about their caregivers. They care even more about each and every client they have. It is my honor to work for such great people that truly care.Dawn P.
Send a note
Maricopa County, AZ
Greater Philadelphia Area, PA
(480) 468-2699 – Arizona
(484) 392-5144 – Pennsylvania
(262) 345-7622 – Wisconsin