Article provided by: Colonial Village
Colonial Village is a top-rated senior living in Overland Park, KS, with independent residences, light-filled floor plans, and dynamic leisure and social activities. Our empathetic and experienced staff team offers the highest quality care and support for our residents.
What makes us the best senior living community in KS?
We are one of the top senior living facilities in Overland Park, MO, with hundreds of positive reviews. Here are some qualities that make us one of the best senior living facilities in Wyandotte County, KS:
- Staff team – We have a dedicated team of professionals working relentlessly for our residents' wellbeing. Our professionals undergo rigorous and ongoing training, enabling them to offer the best quality care to seniors.
- Facilities – As one of the leading senior living communities in Kansas City, Missouri, we offer private and semi-private rooms to seniors ensuring privacy, comfortable accommodation, and access to modern amenities.
- Dining and health care – Our gourmet chefs go to great lengths to provide our seniors with nutritious and delicious meals every day.
We have 11 different types of accommodation that you can choose from at varying price points. Besides, we are one of the few senior living homes in KC, MO, to offer short-term rehab and long-term care options.
Why a senior living facility could be the best thing for your older adult?
Getting your senior into one of the best Overland Park senior living facilities can relieve you from the burden of worrying about your loved one all the time. Senior living communities ensure your senior's safety and comfort in a relaxing and supportive environment.
Your loved one may finally have the opportunity to socialize with people of their age. Your loved one will also receive assistance with medications and daily living activities, enabling them to lead an active and healthy retirement life.
Is it time for me to move to a senior living facility?
Moving into an assisted living community is never easy. In some cases, you may need to make the transition to safeguard your wellbeing. Here are some of the red flags warning of the need for change in your living arrangements:
- Recent falls - Frequent falls and balance problems may tell you that you need to move to our senior living community. Here, we provide medical alert system and equipment to assist you with walking, climbing stairs, etc.
- Chronic or worsening health problems - Seniors experiencing deteriorating health should consider moving into an assisted living facility, where they will get adequate care and support.
- Difficulty managing medications - Do you find it difficult to remember your medication schedule? Medication management is a critical part of leading a healthy life, especially when you hit a certain age. Our staff can assist you with medication management and ensure that you remain in good health for as much as possible.
Call Colonial Village at (913) 730-3700 to join our senior living in Overland Park, KS. With private and semi-private rooms, our facility offers comfortable accommodation to seniors with modern amenities. We also provide short-term and long-term rehab services to help our seniors lead an improved quality of life.Senior living overland park ks
View Larger Map